Python is an object oriented high-level language. It offers a lot of libraries to work with that increases productivity. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.
It is used for rapid application development in:
· Machine learning,
· Natural Language Processing,
· Internet of Things (IoT),
· Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Resource Management (CRM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Extra Learning: HTML
· HTML is a standard mark-up language for Web pages.
· One can create a Website.
· It’s is a structured tool
· As we will deal with web scrapping, learning HTML will be helpful in understanding the structure of the web page or web site.
A desktop or laptop with windows operating system and internet connection.
This course is for:
• Anyone with an interest to learn programming
• Getting learners to develop an interest in coding
• Improving your learning prospects with knowledge in python.
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Basics of Python
Course duration: 6 sessions to be completed in one month
Basic understanding of program
Conditional statement, Loops
MCQ and Intro to Machine Learning