Few Key Facts
social engineering, respectively.
• It takes half a year to detect a data breach.
• 43% of all cyber attacks are aimed at small businesses.
• 91% of attacks launch with a phishing email.
• A business falls victim to a ransomware attack every 14 seconds.
• 38% of malicious attachments are masked as one Microsoft Office type of file or another.
• Companies face an average of 22 security breaches in 2020.
• The global cost of online crime is expected to reach $6 trillion by 2021
What we propose
To improve and raise your CyberSecurity posture and awareness you don‘t need to invest endlessly in new security tools. The truth is that 80% of data breaches can be prevented with basic actions, such as vulnerability assessments, patching, and proper configurations .
Although the reality is challenging, and a future is not promising to be better in terms of CyberSecurity threats and malicious attacks, we are here to address your challenges and to help you realize your CyberSecurity status, its capabilities and provide you recommendations for improving overall CyberSecurity.