Can't find convenient schedule? Click Here
This is Ananya Sinha.Here are my answers to the riddles shared on 31st May.
1. WELL , 2. EGG , 3. MATCHSTICK , 4. STARS , 5. VOLCANO
Thanks Ananya... Aria and Janhavi would reply with the results soon
I am amazed to see how well the kids are able to conduct themselves in this online story telling session! It was great to see each kid bringing out their creativity and learning to support each other! It was a lively session indeed!
Thank you Bringle academy for providing this platform for children! 🙏
Thanks Vinodh for being there and encouraging our Young Leaders
Its great to see all the kids get together and conduct sessions like these and be so interactive in the virtual world. They perform as professionals who have been doing this regularly
Thanks all children participants for such a wonderful experience and continue doing this activity!!
Well done and congratulations to you all!!
Thanks Gita and appreciate for you being there to encourage our Young Leaders
Please answer the Questions for the Story Book - Whale Done and you can check the recording session by enrolling at www.bringleacademy.com/workshop/149
1. What is the Moral of the story Whale done? 2. What is whale done ? 3. What is gotcha? 4. If you were the Dad, would you have left the curiousness like the other family members? 5. What was your favourite part of the story ?
Answers for the questions of the book - Whale Done
The moral o f the story is that the more attention you pay to behaviour, the more it will be repeated. We have learnt from the killer whales that when we don’t pay a lot of attention to what they do wrong but instead pay a lot of attention to what they do right, they do right thing more often.
2)Whale Done is a story by Ken Blanchard about killer whales and their mentors
"GOTcha" in local language of some country means, “catching people doing things wrong” and in "Whale Done!", we come to understand how it refers to “catching people doing things right”, in the story’s context
My favourite part is the whole message about the positivity of relationships.
Day 1 - Questions for the Story Book - Who Moved My Cheese ?
Q1- What is the moral of the story?Q2-What kind of markings did Ratix leave for Ratty?Q3-Why do you think Ratix and Ratty started living where the found chese?Q4-What was the first marking Ratty saw from Ratix?Q5-How did Ratty understand his mistake?
Answers for the story Who Moved My Cheese are as follows:-
the answer of the 1st question of who moved my cheese is-
We should adapt the changes that we are getting.
answers of the questions are-
1.The moral of the story is that we should adapt the changes around ou.rselves .
2.The markings that ratix left for ratty were cheese.
3. I think that they started living near where they found the cheese is because they thought they would get more cheese by living near it.
4. The first marking that ratix left for ratty was cheese.
5. When ratix stopped giving the cheese to ratty he understood his mistake.
3 wrong try better next time
Great initiative. Am looking forward to these sessions every Sunday.
Q1- What is the moral of the story?
A1 - Adapt to change or perish
Q2-What kind of markings did Ratix leave for Ratty?
A2 - Writings on the wall
Q3-Why do you think Ratix and Ratty started living where they found chese?
A3 - Because it was easier to live and eat right there
Q4-What was the first marking Ratty saw from Ratix?
A4 - A few pieces of cheese
Q5-How did Ratty understand his mistake?
A5 - As the cheese reduced to nil, there was a need to move on. But Ratty did not want to change initially, though in the end he realised that change is inevitable.
Please answer the Questions for the Story Book - Whale Done
1. What is the Moral of the story Whale done?A. Positivity at home or work brings in better human relationship and productivity2. What is whale done ?A. Catching people doing the right thing3. What is gotcha?A. Catching people doing the wrong thing4. If you were the Dad, would you have left the curiousness like the other family members?A. Nope5. What was your favourite part of the story ?A. When Dad realizes the difference between Gotcha and Whale Done
Many thanks to Bringle Academy, giving me the opportunity to mentor the kids for yesterday's story telling session - Rich Dad Poor Dad
It was a wonderful and satisfying exprience working with Aria, Janhavi and Pranav.
They all are amazing kids and very clear and focussed in their approach!!
Wishing you all the very best!!
1)I think Akbar was a good king.Akbar was a god king because he was wise ,tolerant and even the best of all Mughal emperors.
2)Akbar got bored and felt sleepy when Birbal was telling the story because Birbal's story was very long and boring.
3) All the courtiers got fed up by telling the story to Akbar because whenever they told the stories he would ask what next again and again and still not sleep.
1) I think Akbar was a good king. He was a good king because he was wise, tolerent and even the best Mughal emperor.
2) All the courtiers were fed up by telling story to Akbar because when were they tried to tell the stories he woud say 'what next what next' and the stories were not finished he woud not sleep.
3)Akbar got bored and sleepy when Birbal was telling the story because the sory that Birbal was telling was very long and boring.
The answers for the story' Rich dad and Poor dad'
1) I understood from the story that the rich dad and poor dad teach us about finance.It teaches us us about money and the flow of money,and how to make money. Teaches us about why rich becomes richer and vice versa, and also teaches us about buisness'
2)Mike was the rich dad's son.
3) Firstly he wanted to show them the power of siezing an opportunity when it presented itself. Working for a pittance, Robert soon felt the burden of hard labour outweing the reward.Feeling downright exploited and he got angry and quit.
4)Mike started laughing when Robert started saying that Mike's father was doing child labour and stuff like that beacause he knew his father was doing something right.
why are there only 4 answers?
The answers for the story 'The Alchemist' -
1) I understood from the story that the alchemist is to persue your dreams by following what your heart desires. During the young boy's journey, he learns to listen to his heart and to follow the language of omens. Each lesson teaches the young boy to must follow to his heart , as it it is the language of god.
2) Santiago is a young shephard who wants to rome the world with his sheep.
3) Fatima is the girl who fell in love with Santiago and marries him.
4)The Englishman is an important link in the chain leading Santiago to his treasure.Like Santiago, the English man is also searching for his persnol legend. Unlike Santiago , the Englishman learns best from books.
5) Santiago found the treasure underneath the tree where he slept.
Answer 5 of the story ' Rich dad and Poor dad '
5)The rich dad teached Robert and Mike how to make money.