Terms and Conditions
Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after developing the SkillsProfile of the student; and if the SkillSets do not justify the concession, the differential payment will need to be made before the enrolment is finalized. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the #BeASkillsChamp or Multi Skills Olympiad National Inter School or College Entrance & Scholarship program, is subject to immediate expulsion from the comeptition (online or offline) and no refund of the #BeASkillsChamp or Multi Skills Olympiad National Inter School or College Entrance & Scholarship program fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying the Multi Skills Olympiad and taking admission at any Skills Development Centres of Bringle Academy will be bound by the rules & regulation of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that centre only. Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
For example: If a student is given 100% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee) depending on management discretion, but Service Tax or GST thereupon, if any, levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
While using the Bringle Academy Blended Learning Platforms, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Bringle Academy reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Bringle Academy's Blended Learning services of Bringle Excellence LLP (BEL). All products/services and information displayed on www.BringleAcademy.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. www.BringleAcademy.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE AOS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The User certifies that he/she is atleast 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Bringle Academy Blended Learning platforms, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Bringle Academy.
- BEL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by Bringle Academy, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. BEL will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by BEL for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- BEL shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organisation/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of BEL.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by BEL through their website www.BringleAcademy.com for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. BEL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), BEL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.BringleAcademy.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- BEL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use Bringle Academy Blended Learning is at the Users sole risk. BEL affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Bringle Academy users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of educational, professional & KYC documents and attach three recent passport size color photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
- Any student enrolled with Bringle Academy will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or transport, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre Incharge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Partner in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only admission fee and first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be same as students, who would pay the fee in installments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of self-attested mark-sheet of all educational qualifications, certifications or professional experience (if any) and affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- The parents/guardians can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
- If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated cheques is mandatory. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of Rs.100/- per day shall be charged on the instalment due. However, instalment will be accepted with late fee only upto the end of the month failing which the name of student will be struck off.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of Rs.1000/- will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide a working e-mail I.D./Mobile No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests or any other information of the institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his/her e-mail I.D. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Bringle Academy because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- No student is allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. As we don’t have any waiting area at front office parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
- The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. BEL is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, #BeASkillsChamp or Multi Skills Olympiad or any other national level entrance or scholarship tests.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- Students enrolled with Bringle Academy must provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams., like NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads and NTSE, Multi Skills Olympiad, #BeASkillsChamp etc. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Registered Students can obtain duplicate I-Card, Set of books & Bag from the Institute against the proof of registration along with payment of Rs.250/-, At MRP & Rs.1000/- respectively.
Once the name of a student is struck-off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs.1000/- for re-admission.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- Bringle Academy reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of the present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Board of Bringle Excellence LLP. The seat of arbitrator will be at Delhi or Mumbai only. In any case, if any matter has to go to the court, only Delhi/Mumbai Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.
- BEL may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds BEL non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
REFUND POLICY FOR CLASSROOM COURSES
Multi Skills Olympiad & #BeASkillsChamp Fee Refund: No refund of Admission Cum Scholarship Test Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
Registration Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
Technology Fee Refund: No refund of Technology Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
Short Term Course Fee Refund: No fee refund of any type will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses.
Refund Before Start of Course: If any student pays the fee for any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, the Admission Fee, Technology Fee, Examination Fee and the first installment of Tuition Fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee will not be refunded.
Refund After Start of Course:
Within 10 days: If any student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes / institute within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, the entire tuition fee, technology fee and examination fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The Registration Fee and Admission Fee will not be refunded.
Within 20 days: If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes/institute within 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, 75% of the Tuition Fee paid (in 1st installment) along with Examination and Technology Fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The Registration Fee and Admission Fee will not be refunded.
After 20 days: If any student leaves the classes/institute after 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the Institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Technology Fee, Examination Fee and Tuition fee paid & encashed will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDCs (if any) which have not been encashed on the date of refund application shall be returned.
All those students who get themselves enrolled for the 1/2/3 years classroom Skills Development Programs or Competitive Examination Programs (e.g Medical, Engineering, CA, CS, GRE, GMAT etc) will have to submit their educational certificates as and when required.
If any student drops in between the session and asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per refund policy as stated above.
All refund cheques will be issued in the name of student/parents only for which, a request in writing shall be required. Those who would like to apply for refund using online transfer, will have to submit the online remittance form, available at the centre and submit it back duly filled with concerned executive at the centre where admission taken. Along with the form, the Parents will be required to submit the bank details and a cancelled cheque in order to process refund directly into their account. Crediting of refund money in wrong account due to provision of wrong details by the parent will be sole responsibility of the parent/student.
If any student avails benefit of additional scholarship against lump sum payment and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for refund of tuition fee paid, he/she shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by him/her from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application on pro-rata basis.
“Pro-rata calculation is done taking into account the number of days a student remained in the course i.e., from the date of starting of the batch to the date of submission of application of refund”. The Scholarship achieved / secured by the student will not be considered while doing calculations on pro-rata basis. The Course Tuition Fee mentioned in the course prospectus shall be taken into consideration for pro-rata calculation and NOT the course fee paid by the parent/student.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT :
Each student will be charged as refundable security deposit at the time of admission for
- Skills Development Programs (1Yr. / 2Yr. / 3 Yrs.) Rs. 5000/- / Rs.10000/- / Rs.15000/-
- Short Term Courses (3 Months) Rs. 2500/-
- Monthly Courses (1 Month) Rs.1000/-
This amount shall be refunded to the student within three months from the date of completion of their respective courses through cheque or directly into their account, if the bank details are provided by the student / parents. We request for names to whom refund will be made while filling the Admission Form.
There would be applicable Registration fees for every admission
- Skills Development Programs (1Yr. / 2Yr. / 3 Yrs.) Rs. 2000/- / Rs.3500/- / Rs.4000/-
- Short Term Courses (3 Months) Rs. 1000/-
- Monthly Courses (1 Month) Rs.500/-
In case, the Central Govt. levies any kind of indirect tax or increases the existing GST of 18%, then, the additional liability will be payable by the student/parent. In case of non-payment, the same shall be recovered from student via debit from their security deposit. Moreover, any fee due or pending payments or penalties due towards BEL shall also be debited from the security deposit amount.
Note for Course Fee: No Cash will be accepted for Course Fee which includes Registration Fee, Admission Fee & Installments.
For the Purpose of Calculation of Refund:
- The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute.
- Parents must insist for receipt of refund application from the front office. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student nor from the date the student stopped coming to the institute.
- The refund of tuition fee shall be calculated on the amount of fee installment mentioned in prospectus regardless of scholarship granted to any student / availed by any student.
TRANSFER POLICY FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
A student after joining Bringle Academy can shift to any other centre of Bringle Academy throughout India provided his/her parents have either been transferred or have changed their residential address. Proper proof for the same is to be submitted by the student at the new centre where he/she wants to join. However, no intra-city transfer will be allowed under any circumstances.
The student will also submit proper details of fee paid at the first centre duly certified from the Incharge of that centre to the new Centre Incharge where transfer is required. What ever amount of fee or its installments, a student might have paid at first centre, the rest of the fee installments left as per the details given in the prospectus of the new centre shall be paid at the new centre where transfer is required.
If any student has paid fee in lump sum or in installments and applies for transfer to a centre having higher fee than currently studying centre, then he/she shall have to pay the difference in fee between two centres whereas if a student after paying fee in lump sum applies for transfer to some other centre with lower fee than currently studying centre, he/she will not be refunded/paid the difference in amount of fee between the two centres.
If any student applies for transfer to any other branch / centre, he / she shall have to pay Rs.2000/- towards transfer fee at the time of submission of application. Normally, the transfer process is completed within a week’s time.
If any student applies for transfer on the due date of fee installment or three days prior to that, then he/she will have to make the payment at the branch where he/she is currently studying, after which the transfer request will be considered.
Let us say due date of fee is 4th September, and a student applies for transfer on 31st August, it will be considered & transfer certificate will be issued but if a student applies on 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th September or even beyond, then he/she will have to pay the fee at currently studying centre only after that his/her request of transfer will be considered.