Online Program

Class 6 MBA4Kids

Standard programs for different age groups and would be focused throughout the year.

Buy Now

About this Program

We at "Bringle Academy" develop a skills profile for everyone right from Age 5+ using our "Patented Methodology and Systems" to identify their Strengths, Weaknesses, Personality, Passion Areas, Career Field and provide tech environment as per individual's learning style either using Virtual Labs, Gamification Platforms or Competitiveness Development delivered through Psychologists, Counselors and Expert Mentors.

We focus at an early age as young as 5 years old in identifying their Master Talent, nurture a child by focusing on their core 20% strengths while enhancing the rest 80% to compliment their Core Talents for a Successful Career.

Program Mode
 Self-paced program
Course Category
House wives
School children
Trainers or mentors