- Gets the feel of perspective while drawing a 3-D object in 2-D.
- Gets the feel of an angle through observation and paper folding.
- Identifies right angles in the environment.
- Classifies angles into right, acute and obtuse angles.
- Represents right angle, acute angle and obtuse angle by drawing and tracing.
- Explores intuitively rotations and reflections of familiar 2-D shapes.
- Explores intuitively symmetry in familiar 3-D shapes.
- Makes the shapes of cubes, cylinders and cones using nets especially designed for this purpose.
Shapes & spatial understanding