About the Course
# Absolutely no hardware required
This course has been developed after 5 years of extensive research on STEM & Robotics for kids. We have taken small steps to enhance the knowledge of Math & Programming using a software Robot Simulation.
This is a highly researched STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics) course introducing you and your kids to the world of Robotics Programming, Computer Game Design & Mathematics.
- Learn to Write Programs for the Software Robot
- Learn to Simulate the Software Robot
- Learn Scratch Programming
- Learn Scratch Gaming
- Learn Math fundamentals through Programming & Gaming
- Drag & Drop based software to learn programming easily
Learn to create Technology through Programming
- Learn about Robotics programming and how robots are made to move and turn
- Using timers to wait between two different activities of a robot.
- Program & simulate the Robot to draw shapes of Square, Rectangle, Hexagon, Octagon & Circle.
- Learn other programming fundamentals through Scratch Programming
- Develop your own Computer Games using Scratch programming
Learn the Engineering & Math
- You will learn different programming concepts in an easy way like
- For loop
- While loop
- If & else statements
- Using variables
- Sounds boring but you'll love the way Maths concepts are explained in the course like
- Acute and obtuse angles
- Polygons (Hexagon, Octagon, Decagon)
So, Enroll for the course & Enjoy learning !!
Who this course is for:
- Kids age 8 yrs and above
- Parents & Teachers
- STEM Trainers & Educators