Hello, learners! Greetings from Makerdemy. In this course, you will learn how to program the emergency health tracking system using GSM and GPS module with Arduino board using heart pulse sensor.
This is an advanced level course on Arduino. This course is designed for advanced makers. We’ll help you to get started with the basics of creating circuits with the Arduino UNO board. We will show how to measure the heart rate using Arduino and display the data on I2C type 16x2 LCD and send the GPS location to the User via SMS. By the end of this course, you would have built Emergency Tracking Systems using GSM and GPS modules.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about programming to interface with a curiosity for making electronics and microcontrollers
- Makers who have an existing intermediate or better understanding of electronics
- This course will benefit the most students who already have at least a basic working experience with the Arduino Uno
- Students over 10 years of age, or younger with with adult supervision. Young students should be supervised at all times when using a soldering iron
- Entrepreneurs who need to prototype electronics projects or ideas
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- High School Science Students