About the Course
Windows IoT can make things a lot easier for .NET developer who aims to develop IoT projects. You can develop your project in C# and have it running on multi platforms. Windows IoT can be a great alternative instead of using the Linux operating system and trying to learn Python or other similar languages to develop IoT Projects.
Now, of course you will be wondering is it worth it to take this course? According to Forbes (Source: Roundup Of Internet Of Things Forecasts And Market Estimates, 2016), the size of the IoT market will be 3.7 Billion Dollar. This number isn't small at all. And the field is relatively new and there are hardly a strong competition or a market leader. So you have a huge chance to rise quickly in this field.
In this course:
- You will be able to install and control Windows IoT
- You will learn how to develop IoT Applications
- See some advanced commands that you can use in Windows IoT
- How to connect to sensors and modules to read values
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in windows IoT development