About the Course
Any IT professional or hobbyist anticipating a solid understanding of how cryptocurrency and smart contract technology works and desires an understanding of crypto's use cases and potential (including blockchains and distributed applications) needs to go through this course to leverage cryptocurrency and smart contracts in new or existing development projects. Anyone desiring to learn how cryptocurrency solutions are designed, configured, and developed needs the knowldege and practice presented in this course. This not only includes web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators. This course provides a solid understanding of how crypto and blockchain technology works and a solid foundation for platform evaluation and learning lower level details.
Who this course is for:
- This course was built for forward-looking developers who need to familiarize themselves with the advanced blockchain technology offered by NEM.
- With a new, major upgrade rolling out, the material presented here is based on this new NEM version (2.0) code-named Catapult.
- This course is designed for those developers who want to begin creating cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and distributed apps on the NEM blockchain and need a good springboard to start their descent into this deep and detailed set of technologies, theories, and implementations.
- This course focuses on the outstanding components of NEM technologies and weaves them together to create a solid understanding of the system stack's component interactions and dependencies.
- Of course, the info presented here is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand how the NEM blockchain system is designed and used to create the next level of distributed ledger tech.
- This course IS NOT intended for non-technical students. The content presented is in the context of technical review and implementation.