Approximately 360,000 people drown every year. This course will show you how this ancient problem could be addressed with a new innovation called Rapid Aqua Life Save™.
The main goal of the course is to provide students with vivid examples of how wearable tech, Blockchain, smart contracts and quantum computing could be applied together in the near future, to save peoples’ lives at sea. In doing so, participants will also be better equipped to understand why Blockchain will become such a transformational technology.
Who this course is for:
- Mid-career or senior professionals who are interested in learning more about how to apply Blockchain technology to existing business needs, social problems and net new ideas
- Experienced professionals looking to add more value to their existing roles
- Experienced intrapreneurs & entrepreneurs looking to develop new products that will delight customers
- Anyone interested in aviation, watersports, life-saving, emergency services, satellite technology, insurance, wearables, wireless technology, telecoms, blockchain, smart contracts or quantum computing
- This course is not recommended for entry-level job seekers or anyone without an interest in applying STEM learning in new ways