About the Course
This course covers all the fundamentals you need to write complex Spark applications. By the end of this course you will get in-depth knowledge on Spark core,Spark SQL,Spark Streaming.
This course is divided into 9 modules
- Dive Into Scala - Understand the basics of Scala that are required for programming Spark applications.Learn about the basic constructs of Scala such as variable types, control structures, collections,and more.
- OOPS and Functional Programming in Scala - Learn about object oriented programming and functional programming techniques in Scala
- Introduction to Apache Spark - Learn Spark Architecture,Spark Components and spark use-cases
- Spark Basics - Learn how to configure/run spark in eclipse/intellij
- Working with RDDs in Spark - Learn what is Resilient Distributed Dataset,Different types of actions and transformations which can be applied on RDDs
- Aggregating Data with Pair RDDs - Learn how Pair RDD is different from RDD,Different types of actions and transformations which can be applied on Pair RDDs
- Advanced Spark Concepts - Learn how Spark uses Broadcast variables and Accumulators to perform calculations,how persistence and partitioning helps to achieve performance
- Spark SQL and Data Frames - Understand the difference between Dataframe and Dataset
- Spark Streaming - Learn how to analyse massive amount of dataset on the fly