This course will cover the whole data life cycle ranging from Data Acquisition and Data Storage using R-Hadoop concepts. Students, at the end of this training, will be technically competent in the basics and the fundamental concepts of R with Hadoop such as:
- Understand most common way to link R and Hadoop by introducing three packages rmr, rhdfs and rhbase
- Work with Hadoop Mappers and Reducers to analyze data using R.
- Understand typical concepts such as RHIVE and Hadoop streaming along with practical implementation.
- Working on stock Market Data with the help of case study.
- This course contains lectures as videos along with the hands-on implementation of the concepts, additional assignments, and Installation Files are also provided in the last section for your self-practice, working files are provided along with the first lecture.
Who this course is for:
- Developers aspiring to be a 'Data Scientist'
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts
- 'R' professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
- Hadoop Professionals
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies