Upload Your Business Presentation to become a Unicorn
Please Enroll Now this community page and check the recordings of the Daily #21DaysBusinessSustainabilityChallenge
Participants will be taken through an inventory to identify their leadership styles using EI as a base. Key Learnings from this session:
1) What’s your Leadership style
2) Benefits of EI
3) Determine your EQ
4) Introduction to the 5 Dimensions: Self-Awareness, Managing Emotions, Motivation, Empathy, Social Skills
At this stage participants deep-dive into the 5-Dimensions concept. Key Learnings from the Session:
1) Self-Awareness: Having an awareness of your own self, seeing the other side, giving in without giving up and mindset transition
2) Managing Emotions: Self-Regulation, How an EQ brain works, Science of Emotions, finding your self-control, Using Relaxation Techniques
3) Self-Motivation: Generate a balance between Optimism vs Pessimism, Power of Re-Framing
4) Empathy: Developing empathy by overcoming barriers to empathy
5) Social Skills: Creating a powerful first impression, Assessing a situation, Turn persuasive from aggressive
Participants at this stage will learn the four core skills required to infuse EI in Leadership. Key Learnings from the session:
1) Perceive emotions accurately - Use emotions to facilitate thinking
2) Use Transformative Coaching Styles to groom the next gen leaders
3) Understand the meaning of emotions
4) Manage emotions to influence & persuade
Participants realize the importance of EQ in the way they communicate, which can make all the difference. Key Learnings from this session:
1) Managing people with multiple age groups using questioning techniques & articulation skills
2) Understanding signals, you send others - It’s not what you say, but how you say it that matters. Mastering your body language and understanding other’s body language to master your emotions that helps you manage your workforce’s emotions and improve the productivity of the team along with yourself
3) Using EQ to manage teams virtually across the globe and communicate with global customer’s by becoming proficient at the art of Emotional Intelligence
Participants will understand the Social Management & Responsibility using EQ to transfer the learning’s to their respective teams at the workplace
1) Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
2) Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
3) Articulate your Emotions Using Language
4) Disagreeing Constructively
Sustainability is the word that has the entire world in it which makes a business upside down or other way. To make it simple imagine attaing sustainability in business is like making the boat above the sea level until your reach the shore.
Our goal as a core is to pass the approach to make a business sustainable and that's is the way this 21day challenge has been structured to get the pearls of wisdom from it and align themselves to follow their destiny.
It's new which is a mix of offline, online modes including the eLearning as well as live streaming capabilities for the outreach.
I would like to share the thought process behind the 5 stage approach as such most of the time we start race with time to reach the destiny faster but we forget to make the journey more structured and evolving to adapt to the business situations. So we have taken the advantage of color coding and the stage to reflect the realistic expectations of the startup. Just to summarize the 5 steps
Stage1 The White Belt : This is entry point for every founder or startup to get the idea validated and create the roadmap for making it unique and solving the problem.
Stage2 The Yellow Belt : Every founder or startup to get the idea transformed into more tangible means like a minimum viable product for the crucial decision GO or NoGo for market launch with lot of customers in mind.
Stage3 The Green Belt : Every founder or startup must stick to the decision and put all efforts to commercialize the idea and to have organic customers and early revenues to be green for survival.
Stage4 The Blue Belt : Every founder or startup to put all his efforts to goes the revenues consistently and attain the stage of sustainability to create the blue ocean for themselves.
Stage5 The Black Belt : Every founder or startup can fuel their success story so far and this needs attention for the leadership, emotional intelligence, process orchestration and many more required to attain the capabilities to get there and grow into universe.
Its 100 speakers and 100 thoughts so the entire property would be taken globally through our various TV/OTT/Radio media channel network which is currently around 200+ million viewership in 140+ countries...
The response has been outstanding and we have been contacted by many Industries to drive such activities for them, also few alliances are on the way.
The organisations has to keep reviewing and reworking on the business model with the People, Process and Technology aspect. Bringle Transformation with its team of experts Integrates the Business & other three aspects.
BRINGLE has the infrastructure - the platform - and Vardaan4u uses this infra to
· Assist People with Disabilities
· Assist Women to begin/restart their careers
· Look at helping dropouts to restart their learning process
We have tried to make the platform easy to use for persons with disabilities by
· Putting videos on YouTube as a standard. YouTube has closed captions / subtitling as a standard practice in 150+ languages so that deaf people can use the videos independently.
· Similarly if you are using a laptop or a smart phone then there is Voice recognition as a tool. So are sticky keys with Windows as an option. We do have screen readers and voice recognition software already existing for the blind.
We look at continuous improvements to our services and the platform is one such service for Vardaan4u to offer. I am looking to integrate voice within the platform, and for people like me who use one hand predominantly, some key strokes / short cuts that can be added.